Be a Pocket Partner!
Are you obsessed with social media? We’re seeking highly talented freelancers to join us. If selected, you have the opportunity to receive first notice of remote project opportunities under My Pocket Partner.
Social Media Assistant
At My Pocket Partner, you will work closely with the social media manager to create engaging content for our clients. Using the social media skills you already know, you will improve on them and seek out new social media tactics to optimize our clients’ growth.
As we continue to scale, we are recruiting team members who share our core values, know how to get things done remotely, and would add to our entrepreneurial, creative culture.
• 1+ years experience in social media
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms
• Creative content experience (graphic design, writing and proofreading, video editing, etc.)
• Eagerness to learn about new updates, platforms, innovations, and software related to social media
• Analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Fantastic problem-solving skills when facing technical and customer service issues on social media
• Computer and technical skills; Google Docs/Microsoft Office experience, Social Media Ads Experience
• Work as part of a team to develop social media campaign and propose new ideas for social media content
• Generate dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increase audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation for social media platforms
• Manage social media calendar and schedule posts across platforms
• Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules when necessary
• Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
• Manage and engage with social media communities
• Prepare insightful reports on social media campaigns based on analytics
• Understand markets, competition, customers, and client growth requirements in depth
• Work collaboratively with other Social Media Interns, Assistants, and Managers to execute large projects and fulfill client deliverables
Social Media Manager
As a Social Media Manager, you’ll be leading our social media team by representing our values. You LOVE social media as much as we do and dedicate a good portion of your life to learning about and adapting to the fast-changing world of social media and marketing.
To be successful in this role, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience outside of just social media. Additionally, you need to be a team player, eager to get your hands dirty when needed to help carry and support your team.
• 3+ years proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
• Experience in Facebook and LinkedIn Ads with copywriting skill
• Expert knowledge in at least 3 social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms
• General knowledge of SEO, Keyword Research, and Google Analytics
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and target audiences, and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts to create unique social media campaigns and outreach
• Solid creative content experience (graphic design, writing & proofreading, video editing, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Design social media strategies for the client to align with business goals
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Work closely with the marketing team, sales, and customer service to develop social media campaigns that help achieve their goals
• Set specific objectives and report an ROI
• Lead and supervise the social media team to execute all client deliverables including content creation, management, scheduling, engagement, analysis, and others
• Oversee and monitor clients’ social media accounts
• Provide monthly analytics reports and recommendations
• Staying up-to-date on emerging social media trends, current technologies, and performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Analyze the long-term needs of clients’ social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan